August 13, 2013

Today's Food Log (DAY #1 of Bootea Detox)

Breakfast: Two slices of wholemeal bread with butter, cheese and turkey. Water to drink.
+ daytime detox tea a few hours later
Lunch: Chicken, bell pepper, 1 avocado. Water to drink.
Snack: 2 nectarines
Post workout: Quark with raspberries
Dinner: Salmon, veggies and a little potato gratin
Before bed: Bedtime detox tea

Exercise: A 5 kilometer long power walk


Okay, so this is how I'll let you know what I've eaten throughout the days during my detox. I'm pleased with my first day, except my breakfast usually is oatmeal or quark lol but I didn't have time to prepare something like that since I was at my bf's house and I was in a hurry for the train. The little potato gratin I had at dinner isn't that big of a deal, however I won't eat more of those things during this 14 day cleanse.

Questions? :-)

// Matilda





No comments:

Post a Comment