February 08, 2013

Outfits For Working Out

Hi guys! Since I posted last time I've been really busy with school and being sore from that AWESOME day I had with my school mates in the slopes wednesday. That's basically it. But now that I just started off my one week break (this break is actually called sport's break in my country) I hopefully will blog more. 

To start off, I have put together some workout outfits for you! I'd bet I'm not the only one who feel slightly more motivated when I have something nice to put on before my workout, such as a sports bra in a bright color or a cute pair of   trainers. Am I right?! ;) You may not be able to afford one whole outfit right away though, but that doesn't mean you won't be able to collect! Additionally, workout clothes it the perfect thing to ask for when it comes to birthdays :)


1.Victoria's secret sports bra
2. Under armour tankt top
3. Contigo AUTOSEAL® Madison water bottle
4. vs pink yoga shorts
5. nike air 3.0 shoes.

1. Nike shoes (found on shape.com's fitness shoe awards of 2012) 
3.sports bra from H&M sports section 
4. H&M water bottle 
6. Gym bag from Victoria's secret

1. Sports bra from forever21 
2. Victoria's secret water bottle 
3. Nike tank 
5. Nike shorts 


I hope you liked it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment