January 29, 2013

Parfait-time!!!

Hi guys! I didn't feel too well today, so I decided to stay home from school. Fortunately I was able to make myself a nice little parfait for breakfast! :D It was so tasty, perfect when you have a little extra time in the morning and want something delicious yet healthy.

Starting from bottom to top: Homemade fitness muesli, low fat vanilla yogurt, hazelnut granola ("start" med hasselnöt for my swedish readers), smoothie, raspberries, low fat vanilla yogurt, muesli and another layer of smoothie. Topped a little extra vanilla yogurt, topped with pumpkin seeds, raspberries and coconut flakes.

Smoothie recipe: 1/2 cup low fat plain yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1/3 cup mango, 1 banana.
Homemade museli recipe: Museli oats, sunflower seed, flax, coconut flakes.







No comments:

Post a Comment