Here's the result of my improvised dinner! I can tell you it was deee-lish and ultra healthy. And it really wasn't that complicated to cook. Here's the recipe for you:
Ingredients: [ Due to a lot of improvisation, I didn't measure the chicken nor veggies as well as the amount of the different spices. ]
(4 servings) Chicken fillets enough for 4 ppl, 1dl coconut milk, 1dl low fat cookable sour cream, approxmately 500 g fresh vegetables including broccoli, cauliflower, orange and yellow bell pepper, carrot or whatever you please. 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon, seasonings (meat marinade, onion, bell pepper, pepper, salt), handful of pumpkin seeds.
1. Start by frying the chicken in extra virgin olive oil. Add some meat marinade seasoning.
2. In another pan, add up with oil and fry the vegetables at low heat.
3. In the pan with chicken, add coconut milk and low fat cookable sour cream, let cook while adding chicken bouillon.
4. When vegetables are finished (that's really up to you and how you want them) throw into the pan with chicken, add spices and continue the cooking until you consider it done.
4. Serve alone or along with your choice of side (whole wheat rice, couscous, millet, quinoa etc.) and top with pumpkin seeds. Enjoy! :-)
Please let me know if you try the recipe or got inspired to make something similar! Tag me in a pic of your creation on instagram (I'm "healthyfoodgram") or let me know by commenting here on my blog. Lots of love!