January 27, 2013

Ass Kicking Workout Music

It's different from person to person - but I'm definitely one of those who is in need of great music. All. The. Time. Not least at the gym, when I'm kind of in my own world where there's only two things in sight: WORK and WORK HARD. And to be able to find that extra motivation to  run that final mile, not to stop halfway, do that extra rep or even to get started, in addition to dedication, energy and lots of will, MUSIC is everything I really need. So since motivational music is so important to me, I wanted to share some of my favorite tracks with you! 

To open the following links, you need a music program called Spotify (which you can download HERE, for free.) To play music on your phone through the app though, you need to buy a premium membership which is like $10 per month if I remember it right. But I can tell you it's totally worth it. Otherwise you can just search the tracks up on youtube or wherever you'd like.



Loreen – Euphoria - Carli Remix
Dada Life – Kick Out The Epic Motherf**ker - Vocal Version
Klubfiller – Panache - Original Mix
Avicii – Levels - Cazzette's NYC Mode Mix
Lady Gaga – The Edge Of Glory - Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix
Skrillex – Breakn' A Sweat
Baby Blue – Run - Radio Edit
The Downtown Fiction – I Just Wanna Run
MC Joe – Party Rock Anthem (R.P. Remix)
Michael Calfan – Resurrection - Axwell's Recut Radio Edit
Maroon 5 – Payphone - Cutmore Remix
Skrillex – Bangarang - feat. Sirah
Selena Gomez & The Scene – Love You Like a Love Song - Dave Audé Radio Mix
Diskokaine – Hall of Shame - Sidechains Remix
Lady Gaga – Bad Romance - Skrillex Remix
Tiësto – Maximal Crazy (Radio Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment