January 23, 2013

Today's Meals

 Hi! :) Today I want to show you what and how often I eat on a regular day. I haven't found the ideal meal plan yet, and it often happens that I eat too much out of one category. For example today I felt like I had a little too much fruits, but you know what? Shit happens! As if eating fruits is shit lol. Forget about it! But moderation is important, we're not gonna forget about that. Well anyway, here we go: 


I always and ALWAYS eat breakfast, usually at 6.30 am. Today I had a whole wheat sandwhich with turkey, sliced cucumber and some low fat cottage cheese plus my hot lemon tea. Second meal was some grapes that I had as a snack around three hours later. At 12 I had lunch in school, which I usually don't take pictures of unless something especially healthy is served. Additionally, throwing up your phone in the school cafeteria for taking an intagram picture every single day isn't the most ideal thing to do haha.

I get home pretty late every day and when I finally hit the kitchen I usually get myself something to eat. I also had an apple around 2.30 while riding the bus. Dinner was served at 8.30, mom made one of my fave healthy fast food dishes: tuna salad! A few hours later I felt a little craving for fruit while studying so that's what happened along with my evening (green) tea.

Okay so that's what I had today. If you liked this post please let me know, and follow me on instagram (healthyfoodgram) where I post healthy meals, snacks and recipes daily. I've kept my diet 100% clean since Sunday and I'm dedicated to keep it up till the weekend without a single treat. Who's with me??? :D

Note to self: " When I eat like crap, I feel like crap. When I eat amazing I feel amazing. "

No comments:

Post a Comment