January 20, 2013

Healthy [ High Protein ] Chocolate Balls

Hi guys! So I was browsing through some of my favorite fitness blogs and came by this amazing recipe of healthy chocolate balls. DANG. 'Those are created for me and my sweet tooth' I thought to myself and an instant later they were done. Easy, tasty and healthy. I changed up the original recipe a tiny bith though, by adding in more oats, switching vanilla extract to vanilla sugar and stevia to honey.

Ingredients:
125 g low fat cottage cheese, 1 1/2 dl (0,60 cup) oats, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 3,5 tbsp stevia or honey, a pinch of vanilla extract, 1 tsp black coffee.

Directions:
Before mixing all ingredients togheter, blend the cottage cheese well into a smooth  mixture and then combine with rest of the ingredients. Roll into 7 small balls and cover with coconut flakes. Leave in freezer for a couple of minutes before enjoying! :-)

Each ball has a content of approximately 45 calories.

Source.


No comments:

Post a Comment