June 04, 2013

Two Of My Lovely Readers

 Two of my lovely readers have shared their progress pictures with me, and I've asked them if I could post it on my blog. The answer was a definite yes from both of them, so here you go. Prepare for major inspiration!!!

"I sent you this pic to let people know that anything is possible! Never ever let people get to you matter what! You got that strength and power inside of you, you just have to learn how to let that strength out, and always remember all you have to do is believe in yourself."

"Hi. This is my weightloss from november to may. I follow you on instagram anf with your inspiration to workout, I've learned that weight really is just a number and that you can see a difference even if its only ten number difference on the scale. Thank you! :-) "

I'm so impressed. I'm so overwhelmed. I'm so PROUD. That's basically what I have to say. The fact that I've helped people through this is an amazing feeling. I LOVE WHAT I DO.  If you want to share your progress or just talk or whatever really haha I love to talk, kik me (matilda139) e-mail me (mjohansson170@gmail.com) or you can go ask me anything at ask.fm/healthyfoodgram. LOVE, Matilda <3


No comments:

Post a Comment