April 23, 2013

Struggle.

"It is okay to be at a place of struggle. Struggle is just another word for growth. Even the most evolved beings find themselves in a place of struggle now and then. In fact, struggle is a sure sign to them that they are expanding; it is their indication of real and important progress. The only one who doesn't struggle is the one who doesn't grow. So if you are struggling right now, see it as a terrific sign - celebrate your struggle." 
-Neale Donald Walsch

Me randomly finding quotes that I'm unknowingly in desperate need of doesn't happen often. But today was one of those days when it occurred and I'm forever thankful for that. I always tend to feel so bad while in struggle, and I always find myself getting very frustrated of my behavior caused by struggle. Which is either giving up and putting myself under the covers until my exhaust is somewhat gone, trying to forget about the problem by doing something completely different. Example studying < working out. I WANT to be that girl who always manage to anything perfectly and having the right priorities. Which I am every now and then. It actually happens. I do good things, I'm actually very strong mentally and I have a growing will to do things. I think this is important realizing about yourself. Let yourself believe in the fact that you do good things, and be proud of that! Even when you feel like you're failing. Let the rewarding feeling be your fuel. Embrace it when it comes, remember it when it's gone. However I think we all have those days when in struggle, but as the quote I found says, struggle equals progress. Failure means that you actually ARE trying. 

Thank you fitnessismyway for this. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment