March 23, 2013

Listen To The Real You

Find courage in the little things. You don't need an award in order to be motivated to keep going. You don't need someone to tell you how great you are in order to avoid giving up. Compliments are good, they make my day some times. Besides, they are what gives me that extra motivation. However, I don't live on them. I don't feed on what other think about me. It's important not depend on compliments. Don't eat compliments  for breakfast. Why then you might ask. I'll tell you. YOU ARE A STRONG HUMAN BEEING. You're strong in yourself, which means you'll be able to do everything you set your mind to. I may happen that not a single person will tell you how devoted they think you are for all the effort you put. For all the work you do and all the things you are sacrificing. That's when you have to believe in youself, convince youself that you are able to keep going. Do it right now. Tell yourself that you are independent, that you are strong enough to keep going. Say it out loud, in whatever native tounge you have. Say it our loud in any language you are comfortable with. "I AM INDEPENDENT, I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP GOING. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME. WHEN I FAIL, OR FEEL LIKE I AM FAILING, I WILL PICK MYSELF UP, GET BACK AND TRY AGAIN TOMORROW."

You'll be in days of doubt, days when you just feel like strowing your gym card in the trash bin och give it all up. You will convince yourself that it's not worth the pain. But you know what? Those are just thoughts of the part of you that perfer laying around on the couch day in and day out rather than get out there and chase your dreams. However, the real you are beyond this. The real you have a strong will to do something outstanding and new, to succeed, to be happy. The real you wants you to smile in every branch of your life, wether it's about fitness, career, well-beeing, realtions or any other part of life. It want you to do everything in its power to be the best version of you in every possible way. 

And that's the part of you that you are going to listen to today, tomorrow, and all days for the rest of your life.



" Depend on yourself before depenging on others, bacause others can let you down...but you can pick youself up."
-Unknown

" To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it. Pick yourself up and move on. "
- Dave Pelzer

LOVE what you do. Believe in your instincts. And you'd better be able to pick yourself up and brush yourself off every day.
- Unknown


1 comment:

  1. I follow you on Instagram and i just found your blog. I loved the text and your words.
    Keep going!
    Love from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete